So the news is… I need writers. More specifically book review writers. The ideal ones are exactly not the freelancers but amateurs who keep reading books and want to avail the chance to be known as a writer.
I am starting a website. And it surely will be the very first website of its kind from Pakistan. There has been none yet.
The question is what is in there for you?
Technically, such websites are emerged with a bulk content written by freelance content writers paid for generating ghost-content anonymously. The website owner ought not to reveal the writer’s identity. But in our case, every review writer will have a complete and individual diction and identity. This way, the writer’s career will be enhanced and of course, it will prove to be a chance for you to make progress with an online presence as a writer.
So it is not freelancing, and in fact we will publish your book review on our website with your name and due credits, presenting you as the author of the review.
Now, if you are interested in writing, you must follow these instructions.
1. Whatever you write must be free from plagiarism and the review must not seem to be a summary, but your analysis on that book. This will make a quality review and pay you more for an article. In case of plagiarized submission, your account will be banned immediately, and all the remaining dues will dissolve.
2. No article should be less than 500 words.
3. The choice of Book depends greatly on your discretion and there are no deadlines.
You can choose any book of any type, and of any language.
4. Review articles must be in English of course.
5. For each APPROVED book review, we will pay Rs. 250 to Rs. 700 for a review of 500 to 1200 words, depending on how effective and comprehensive the review is.
6. We are not going to pay you on monthly basis; rather the work depends totally on you and your daily routine, so you can write a review once, twice, thrice, or more times a month.
7. The minimum payout will be Rs. 5,000 since we cannot pay lesser amounts time and time again. So if you write ten reviews each of, say, Rs. 500, your account balance will be Rs. 5000, and you can ask for the money to be transferred to you.
8. Before writing any new review, must check the list below. If the Book Name is already in the list, then choose another book for review.
P.S. We will keep guiding you regularly for making better and more reader-friendly reviews.
The rate of your income is supposed to increase as we progress with our website.
I hope this information is sufficient enough to create a better image of the work.
In order to apply, Do send at least TWO unpublished sample Book Reviews written by you and a little introduction of yours at:
Please, feel free to ask in case of any confusion.
Books Already Done
- A Doll’s House By Henrik Ibsen
- A Tale of Two Cities By Charles Dickens
- A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings By Gabriel García Márquez
- Abnormal Ki Diary By Cabir Chaudhary
- Aks – Novel By Umera Ahmed
- Attachments By Rainbow Rowell
- Black Milk: On Motherhood and Writing By Elif Shafak
- By your Side By Kasie West
- Dozakhnama By Rabisankar Bal
- Fallen Leaves : Last Words on Life, Love, War, and God By Will Durant
- Flawed By Cecelia Ahern
- Forbidden Secrets By R.L. Stine
- Given to The Sea By Mindy McGinnis
- Hero By Rhonda Byrne
- If Tomorrow Comes By Sidney Sheldon
- Jannat Ke Pattay By Nimra Ahmed
- Khud Kalami By Parveen Shakir
- Khushboo By Parveen Shakir
- Labbaik By Mumtaz Mufti
- Manuscript Found in Accra By Paulo Coelho
- Mushaf By Nimra Ahmed
- My Sister’s Keeper By Jodi Picoult
- Namal By Nimra Ahmed
- Namaz K Masail By Muhammad Iqbal Kilani
- Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen
- Raja Gidh By Bano Qudsia
- The Book of Love By Jalaluddin Rumi
- The Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown
- The Diary of a Young Girl By Anne Frank
- The Dog Who Dared To Dream By Sun-mi Hwang
- The Edge of Everything By Jeff Giles
- The Five People We Meet In Heaven By Mitch Albom
- The God of Small Things By Arundhati Roy
- The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan By Aitzaz Ahsan
- The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini
- The Study of Language By George Yule
- Three Daughters of Eve By Elif Shafak
- To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee
- Twilight in Delhi By Ahmed Ali
- Wolf Hall By Hilary Mantel
- Wonder By R. J. Palacio
- Yaaram – Novel By Sumaira Hameed
- Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan: His Life & Times By Stanley Wolpert